Schedule of Events
Saturday, September 24
- Quad Cities Marathon Health & Fitness Expo - 10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. - iWireless Center. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- 40+ Booths featuring health and fitness products and information
- Official race merchandise sales
- Race Registration for Marathon, Half Marathon, Marathon Relay, 5K, Walk, Pump N' Run
- Race Registration for Happy Joe's Kids Races: 1/4, 1/2 or 1 Mile Fun Run
- Packet Pick-up
- Pump N Run 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M
Tour by MetroLink departing at 11:30 A.M. Will more closely follow the Marathon course. Departing from the I-Wireless parking lot.
Anyone 16 years old and older is required to have personal identification for access on to the Rock Island Arsenal.
- Walk for the Cause 11:00 A.M
- Prostate Cancer Survivor Session - noon
- Happy Joe's Kids' Micromarathon - 1:30 P.M
- Runner's Session - 3:30P.M. Featuring course talks reviewing the ins and outs of the Quad Cities Marathon course and appearances by special speakers. Pace Group leaders discussing how a pace group can help you get to the finish line in your goal time.
Sunday, September 25
- The Quad Cities Marathon, Half Marathon, Marathon Relay, and 5K 7:30 A.M.
- Post Race Party
- 5k at 9:30 A.M.
- Half, Marathon, Relay at 11:30 A.M.
- Location: Tent to right of Stage Area