Bench and Curl a percentage of your body weight at the Expo to earn a reduction in your race day run-time!
- The more reps you do, the more time deducted from your run-time (10, 20 or 30 sec. per rep respectively for 5K, half and full)
- Pump-N-Run division is offered in the 5K, Half, and Full Marathon
- Two separate registrations are required. If you decide to add the Pump N Run, you may do so by registering at the Expo.
- You must have your race number prior to lifting. No Exceptions!
- Both bench press and bicep curls are required. First bench press, followed immediately by bicep curl.
- Awards and a fun fitness challenge
- Only $10 for early registration. $15 at expo
Pump N Run FAQs:
When do I do the Pump part of the Pump N Run?
At the expo on Saturday. YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR RACE NUMBER FIRST AND SHOW IT WHEN YOU DO THE PNR
I registered for the one of the races online and not the Pump n run. I would still like to do the PNR, can I register at the expo?
Yes. You will need to go to one of the computers in the registration area and register on the computer.
Do I do both the Bench Press and Bicep curl or pick one?
Both are required for the event. You will bench press first and then go immediately to the bicep curl.
What is new for 2019 for the Pump N Run?
Revised lighter weight charts for the 5K division for both male and female, now the same weight standards as both the ½ and full marathon
19 to 39 age group for both male and female divisions has been divided into 2 age divisions. 19 to 29 and 30 to 39. For percentages and amounts to be lifted, please see pump n run page.
What grip do I use for the curl? Neutral grip.
How much does it cost (PNR)? The cost is $10 in advance or $15 at the Expo.
What if I weigh over 215 and am a female? Your weight willb e in the 215 category.