How much will I have to bench/curl?
Bench Press Rules:
- Rep begins at full arm extension, then bar is lowered down until it touches chest, then back to full extension. Arms must “lock out” at top position.
- Back and rear must be flat on bench and feet on ground.
- Hands must be inside or touching the smooth outer rings on the Olympic bar.
- NO BOUNCING BAR OFF CHEST. Reps will not be counted if bar bounces off chest.
- Motion must be continuous with no rests or pauses at the top of chest position. A noticeable resting pause will nullify previous rep. Only allowed one warning.
Two Arm Bicep Curl Rules:
- Curling begins immediately after the Bench Press
- An E-Z curl bar will be used. Hands will use inner grip only.
- Two arm curl begins at full arm extension with bar resting on thigh. A full rep is defined as raising the bar up to touch chest, then lowering back down to touch thigh.
- Back and legs straight at all times-you will be standing against a wall. No using back or legs to lift the bar and no bouncing the bar off the thighs. A noticeable pause will nullify the previous rep. Only allowed one warning.
|Overall Champion (Male and Female): Fastest Net Run Time (Trophies)|
|Fastest Male and Female in Age Group: Fastest Net Run-Time (Trophies)|
|*Age Groups: Male and Female 24 & under, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over|
|Fastest Relay Team: Fastest Net Run Time (Trophies)|