The Quad Cities Marathon would like to extend its thanks to active duty and reserve military members of all branches of the U.S. military by offering a 50% discount to those currently serving our country.
As founder and race director of the QCM, as well as a military father, I believe it is imperative that we pay tribute to our men and women in uniform. Thank you for your service to our country. You have been tremendous supporters and an integral part of the Quad Cities Marathon's success since its inception," says Joe Moreno.
Military discount details:
- Active duty military, National Guard, or Reserves are eligible for the 50% discount.
- Although we thank them for their sacrifice too, the discount applies to service member only, not family.
- Applies to individuals in any event, even individuals on a relay team.
- For your convenience, all registering is now online. Click on Register at the top of the page.
- We can no longer accept mail in registration.
- To receive the 50% discount, you must use CODE 16Defend when registering.
- A current miliitary ID must be presented at packet pick up, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any questions please Contact Us.