Join a Quad Cities Marathon supported training group.
Offered by: Cornbelt Running Club and Fleet Feet
Cornbelt Marathon/Half Marathon Fall Training Program
- 16 week program beginning June 5th (first Sunday of June), join anytime
- All abilities welcome
- Supervised by Coach Russ Hart and experienced marathoners
- General and personalized training advice provided
- Group training tee/tank
- Weekly long runs, track workouts, training schedules and more
Fleet Feet Marathon/Half Marathon Training Program
The program will begin on June 23rd and lead up to the TBK Bank Quad Cities Half and Full Marathon on September 27th. Participants will feel most comfortable if they are able to complete 3 or more miles of running and/or walking before beginning the program.
- Daily programming for 14 weeks.
- Two weekly meetups with coaches, mentors and fellow participants. Access to educational content from training experts, area professionals, etc.
- Demo shoes available from our brand partners.
- Samples & swag throughout the program.
- Exclusive Training Program discount structure at Fleet Feet Davenport.
- Care from Genesis Physical Therapy for the entire program.