Thanks to all participants, sponsors, our fantastic crew of volunteers and committee, for coming together to make what we believe is the best marathon in the United States!
20 Years of Running the QCM. Are you ready for the Midwest's favorite marathon?
The Quad Cities Marathon, a USATF certified course is held annually on the fourth Sunday in September. The 26.2 mile run starts and ends at 1201 River Drive in downtown Moline, IL. The event benefits many worthy causes. Our primary cause is prostate cancer research & screening.
The flat and fast course features one of the finest, most scenic river views in the country. It covers 5 races, 4 cities, 3 bridges, 2 states, and 1 island, all along the mighty Mississippi River.
Download our App!
- Track runners in the Marathon, Half Marathon and Relay
- Get details about the Expo, packet pick-up, Relay bus schedule, and more.
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
- View Course Map
- Access the Schedule of Events
- Take a race-day selfie and more!